I’m getting breast augmentation and still need to decide which type of breast implant is best for me. Why are silicone gel-filled breast implants the most popular choice?
Breast augmentation with implants has become one of the most popular cosmetic surgeries for women looking to enhance the size and shape of their breasts.
Most breast augmentation surgeries use silicone gel-filled implants to create a natural-looking result. Silicone gel-filled implants are designed to simulate the look and feel of natural breast tissue and are a popular option for people seeking to have fuller, more voluptuous breasts.
Key Benefits of Choosing Silicone Gel-Filled Breast Implants
- Natural Appearance: Silicone breast implants offer a beautiful natural result. Because of their silicone shell, they mimic the look and feel of natural breast tissue. This makes them an excellent option for women who want to achieve natural results.
- Enhanced Comfort: Silicone implants are composed of a firm, yet flexible material, making them feel quite comfortable. The implants also offer a lower risk of complications compared to saline implants.
- Longer Lasting Results: Silicone implants typically last longer than saline implants, as their silicone shells help to keep them in shape. Women who choose silicone implants are less likely to require additional surgeries to replace their implants.
- Increased Safety: As previously mentioned, silicone implants offer an increased level of safety compared to saline implants. Unlike saline implants, filled with saline solution, silicone implants are pre-filled with a cohesive gummy bear type gel. Silicone gel-filled implants provide additional support and makes them much less likely to rupture.
- Less Visible Scarring: Silicone implants are inserted through a smaller incision, so the resulting scar is much less visible. This makes them an ideal choice for women who wish to achieve a subtle and natural-looking result.
If you have a preferred surgery date, do not wait until it’s too late
New Age Medical Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery is a very active aesthetic practice. If you have a preferred surgery date, do not wait until it’s too late. Call (613) 595-1880 to reserve your consultation. Our Patient Coordinators are happy to help you.