Excess sagging skin, due to weight loss or breastfeeding, can cause our breasts to look deflated. Breast Lift surgery is a popular cosmetic surgery to correct this.
A breast lift, also known as a mastopexy, is a surgical procedure that can help reduce sagging in the breasts. The procedure involves reshaping the tissue and removing any excess skin to create a more elevated or perky appearance.
In some cases, the breast volume may be restored with fat grafting and/or implants. Along with a better-defined shape, a breast lift can also help to correct asymmetry in sizes, resolve stretched skin, correct elongated nipples, and even correct reversed nipples.
Key Benefits of Getting Breast Lift Surgery
- Improvement in breast projection and shape: Breast lift surgery can provide a more youthful and perky breast appearance by lifting the breasts, removing drooping or sagging skin, and reshaping the breasts.
- Improved breast symmetry: Asymmetrical breasts are often corrected with a breast lift, creating a more proportionate look with even breasts.
- Revision of the nipple and areola: During the procedure, the nipples and areola may be repositioned for better balance and proportion.
- Improved breast support: A breast lift can correct poor breast support by reducing stretch marks and restoring the underlying tissue.
- Boost self-confidence: Breast lifts can help women feel better about their appearance, may reduce self-consciousness associated with breast sagging.
- Improved clothing fit: A breast lift can improve the way clothes fit on the body, with the upper torso appearing more aesthetically pleasing.
- Improved Self-image: Women who have had breast lift surgery often feel happier, more confident and more attractive.
If you have a preferred surgery date, do not wait until it’s too late
New Age Medical Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery is a very active aesthetic practice. If you have a preferred surgery date, do not wait until it’s too late. Call (613) 595-1880 to reserve your consultation. Our Patient Coordinators are happy to help you.