Given the rising popularity of breast augmentation surgery, many women are now opting to combine breast implant surgery with a breast lift. Breast implants raise and reshape the breasts, while a breast lift repositions them into a higher and more natural position. Though combining both procedures may seem redundant, doing so is beneficial for achieving larger lifted breasts with improved shape, projection, look, and longevity.
Most people opt for a breast lift with breast implant surgery to achieve the most natural-looking, long-lasting results.
Breasts naturally become droopy over time due to the effects of gravity, pregnancy, nursing, and weight fluctuations. Breast implant surgery can give the breasts more volume and an uplifted look, but it alone won’t reposition them to their desired placement if they are sagging.
This is where a breast lift comes into play. A breast lift can improve the shape and position of the breasts by raising them to a higher position. This procedure removes excess skin, reshapes the existing tissue, and tightens the underlying muscle to provide the desired level of support. Combining breast implants with a breast lift allows the surgeon to reposition the new implants to the most optimal position and ensure a tight, perky look. In addition, the combination of breast implants with a breast lift can also provide proportionate, balanced results.
Breast implants can fill the breast, while a breast lift repositions the nipples and skin for a more attractive profile. This combination can create a more symmetrical and even look for the breasts, which can be challenging to achieve with just one procedure. The combination of augmentation and lifting also benefits your long-term results.
Over time, the skin and tissue surrounding the implants can stretch, causing the upper portion of the breasts to sag. A breast lift tightens the skin and reshapes the tissue, resulting in a better long-term outcome.
Ultimately, a breast lift can be just as important as having breast implant surgery, depending on the desired shape and position of the breasts. Combining both procedures can create the most natural-looking, long-lasting results and beautiful result.
Key Benefits of Getting Breast Lift Surgery
- Improved Breast Shape: A breast lift and implant surgery can improve the overall shape and appearance of the breasts. This often translates to a perkier, more youthful aesthetic.
- Improved More Proportional Results: When performed in combination, breast implant and lift surgery can give the breasts a more attractive and symmetrical shape.
- Long-term Results: Patients can achieve long-term aesthetic improvement from a breast lift and implant surgery. The breasts can appear fuller and remain in the desired position for many years.
- Improved Positioning of the Breasts: Breast implants can raise the breasts on the chest wall and provide improved fullness at the upper portion of the breasts. A breast lift can further correct sagging or asymmetrical position of the breasts.
- Combined Recovery Time: By performing a breast lift and implant surgery in one procedure, patients can minimize recovery time and get back to their everyday routine more quickly.
- Improved Self-Confidence: The combination of a breast lift and implants can create a look that many patients find more attractive and natural-looking. This can often lead to an increased level of self-confidence.
If you have a preferred surgery date, do not wait until it’s too late
New Age Medical Aesthetics & Plastic Surgery is a very active aesthetic practice. If you have a preferred surgery date, do not wait until it’s too late. Call (613) 595-1880 to reserve your consultation. Our Patient Coordinators are happy to help you.